Record And Track All Clients’ Requests
Oilfield rentals and service operations involve intensive and frequent communication with customers: either it is a request for a quote or new job order or maintenance of the equipment at the location. In many cases, it is a request for an additional piece of equipment, swap of working units, or even replacement of damaged assets. Timely response and clear communication with the client play a crucial role in building trust and long-lasting relationship.
Today we have plenty of communication channels: from cell phone calls and texting to enterprise chats and bots. Information is coming from different sources and gets spread around in Excel spreadsheets, papers, messages, and emails. Have you ever been in a situation when you got lost in finding some detail about client’s request? No worries, everybody has.
See how to keep everything organized and accessible in seconds.
The riger® Service Call Module allows to track customers requests, assign tasks to other employees, and notify clients about open calls in one integrated system. Having all customer details in the database gives the ability to create a new service call in seconds in your mobile device and send it for execution to the next responsible person.
Keep track of service call statuses on a dashboard and automatically receive morning report about open calls.
Here is how it works:
- A Service Call is created by the employee who has been contacted from the client side
Note – A service call can be created on the desktop application as well as the standalone Mobile app. Both will serve the same purpose.
- In that Service Call document, the employee specifies all the necessary details (such as client name, job location, contact name, etc.) and adds notes about the client request.
- Also, the Due Date for the request, the request Priority and the Type of the request must be set by the creator as well as the addressee (or the responsible person) for the current request
- When the creator posts the Service Call document, the addressee receives a notification about the new request
Note – email notification must be set-up in advance
- After receiving the Service Call document and performing all necessary actions requested (for example – delivery of an additional piece of equipment to client location), the responsible person changes the status of the service call to “Done”
- This action creates another email notification for the Service Call creator, who then can communicate with the client and close the service call.
At the end of the day what Service Call Module brings to the table is ability to:
- Register all clients’ requests and issues in one centralized database
- Keep all information organized, structured and accessible
- Effectively manage all service calls on the dashboard
- Keep up to date with your incoming and existing service calls by getting notifications and daily reports
- Quickly report to clients on statuses of their requests.
Simple, yet powerful way to keep everything on track.
Features To Explore
Use flexible pricing: discounts, daily and periodic rates, package and volume-based pricing.
Create quotes and easily convert them into agreements, manage clients interactions with Oilfield CRM.
Track all non-billable time – internal job tickets, repairs, maintenance and manage employee schedule.
See How With riger® You Can:
Manage Equipment Rental Operations
- Generate Oilfield Rental Invoices in 24 hours!
- Know Where your Rental Fleet and Field Team is
- Schedule Oilfield Service Instantly
- Dispatch Rental Fleet Faster
Be Always in Control
- See Full Picture and Make Data-driven Decisions
- Streamline Business Processes and Supporting Documentation
- Solve Business Challenges (Sales, Service, Revenue)
- Analyse Performance on Ongoing Basis