Track Purchases Of Rental Units, Consumables, And Services
Being able to track and manage all your purchases, have a full history of them, and reports based on that information is very important, that’s why it was a “must” for us to have all processes implemented in riger® to accommodate all the standard purchasing needs and more.
As a result, today riger® employs an intuitive, yet a powerful Purchase Module, which allows not only to cover most aspects involved with purchasing but also to keep track of all the vendors, purchased inventory, the documents involved in every single purchase and maintain the history of all those actions.
It can be said that the Purchases Module operates using the “standard” purchase mechanism that we all are used to and adds some more on top of it to make the process more user friendly and save time.
The basic (standard) documents that are involved in the purchasing cycle are as follows:
- Purchase Order – the document that initiates the purchasing process in riger® by indicating the types/names of items needed to be purchased, alongside with other details (quantity, price, etc.). It acts as a measure of control for purchases from external suppliers.
- Purchase Invoice – this is the document that replicates the real-life purchase invoice provided by the vendor. It can be (and usually is) exported to accounting systems (such as Quick Books)
- Bill of Lading – the document which is responsible for bringing everything to inventory. It basically adds everything to the database and closes the purchasing cycle.
These documents are interdependent and are usually generated one from within another.
Besides these three main documents, there are other documents and tools that expand the capabilities of standard purchasing logic, such as:
- Expense Claim – a document that allows to define and track additional field expenses associated with a particular job and if needed, convert them into a service ticket and a future invoice.
- PO Request – a document used by field personnel to request a Purchase Order (and approval) while being in the field – using riger® Purchases mobile app
- Fast Purchase – an automation tool that allows to perform the whole purchasing cycle from one window by providing the necessary information and generating all three documents in the workflow by just one click
- Charge Back – a specific action inside the Purchase Invoice document that allows to convert the incoming service to a client service, attach it to the job and invoice it with the markup amount already indicated.
The Purchases Module is also used to govern all the Subrental Operations that riger® covers. It is also involved in Rework/Repair cycle with more advanced types of Purchase Order documents designed specifically for that purpose, and as it keeps track of all the actions and history of all documents, it’s a base for many informative reports which in one way or another contain information about purchases.
Features To Explore
Manage organizational structure, pay rates, sales commissions and more. Update your payroll system with the labor cost data.
Track costs and utilization rate of 3rd party rental units in one system.
Use reports and data analytics to empower decision making, sales, dispatching, efficiency analyses, cost optimization, etc.
See how with riger® you can:
Manage Equipment Rental Operations
- Generate Oilfield Rental Invoices in 24 hours!
- Know Where your Rental Fleet and Field Team is
- Schedule Oilfield Service Instantly
- Dispatch Rental Fleet Faster
Be Always in Control
- See Full Picture and Make Data-driven Decisions
- Streamline Business Processes and Supporting Documentation
- Solve Business Challenges (Sales, Service, Revenue)
- Analyse Performance on Ongoing Basis