Manage Organizational Structure, Pay Rates, Sales Commissions And More
Having HR department that runs smoothly and efficiently is vital for any successful business – after all, employees are the most valued assets for the company. Human Resources is a term that often covers a wide range of activities which means that there is a large amount of documentation involved (paperwork or digital). Thus, having everything in one electronic database, easily accessible and manageable, with several automation processes in place will only help the HR team to do their jobs better and faster.
Questions to keep in mind when you consider adding an HR Module:
- Do you need to keep organizational structure in the system where it can updated easily as the structure changes?
- Do you want to set-up payroll rates or rates defined by Departments and/or Lines of Business to expedite payroll processing?
- Do you need to track hiring, dismissal, promotion, demotion, transfers, and full history of these actions for every single employee?
- Will you benefit from being able to assign employees for different jobs according to their corresponding skills and qualifications levels?… Maybe even add certifications and information about the expiry of those?
- Do you need to be able to generate detailed reports for labor cost analysis, payrolls, commissions, etc?
- And, most importantly, – do you want to have everything above as a true extension of your current oilfield operations management software?
If you answered “Yes” to even a single question, then we recommend to check-out the HR Module.
This particular function of the HR Module allows to create the tree-like hierarchical structure of the company, connecting main business entities, departments, and employees in each department. It allows to define the number of different positions in each department according to the staffing list. Based on this information and the information about hired employees, a report can be generated to show the current staffing table state – positions available vs employees in those positions:
The HR Module in riger® employs a flexible payroll rates setup mechanism. It allows to set up a general rate for a particular employee. It also allows to set up flexible rates for the same employee under different Departments and even Lines of Business your company may have. All this information along with the employee hours tracking (billable/payable/overtime/per diem/or bonus) based on different tickets, flows into the payroll calculation algorithm and as the end result, you are able to pre-populate payroll documents with accurate data and can make adjustments as needed. This requires less manual intervention and saves a lot of valuable time.
Skills, Qualifications and Certifications
Certain types of jobs may require a particular skillset from the employee to qualify to do the job. It may be specific safety qualifications, knowledge, experience, or certification to operate complex equipment or machinery. The HR Module allows to add all this information into specific “Employee Skills” documents and track every skill for each employee. You can generate different reports to analyze and evaluate personnel qualifications, and even have automated notification mechanism set up to alert when certifications expire, or re-certification time is coming soon.
There is a lot more in the HR Module in riger®. Reach out to us and we will demonstrate its capability in a live demo.
Features To Explore
Track purchases of rental units, consumables and services, and convert incoming invoices into field tickets with one click.
Generate oilfield invoices fast and error-free – from simple service invoices to complex batch drilling and multi-well billing.
Integrate with your accounting (QuickBooks, QBO, Sage 50, etc), office (MS Office 365) and other software.
See How With riger® You Can:
Manage Equipment Rental Operations
- Generate Oilfield Rental Invoices in 24 hours!
- Know Where your Rental Fleet and Field Team is
- Schedule Oilfield Service Instantly
- Dispatch Rental Fleet Faster
Be Always in Control
- See Full Picture and Make Data-driven Decisions
- Streamline Business Processes and Documentation
- Solve Business Challenges (Sales, Service, Revenue)
- Analyse Performance in Real Time