Manage All Equipment Repairs In riger®
When it comes to repairing your rental fleet that just returned from your client’s location, the biggest challenge is both within the process of managing repairs and updating other departments about the status of repaired items. It could be quite a problem if fleet repairs overlap with your rental operations and cause confusion between your repair shop technicians and dispatchers. In many cases, these problems arise due to lack of transparency between what is going on in the repairs shop and what is happening on the dispatcher’s screen.
With expertise in Oilfield Rentals Operations, riger® offers you a solution that helps you track all your shop repairs and dispatch rental units and assemblies to and from well locations in one place and control complex processes just with few clicks. Here is how it works:
When rental items are returned from a location and inspected a status Need Repair is assigned if the equipment is damaged and needs to be repaired. This simple click makes selected items unavailable to rent until repairs are done. Once an item is set to Need Repair condition, a Repair Card is generated automatically with all Item details, dates, and responsible employees:
See and control all outstanding repair cards in riger® is possible through a Repair Dashboard. The dashboard view allows to get into the repair card level, assign crew to perform the job, review parts, services, defect list for the repaired item. It also allows to check if the repair is billable, hence riger® generates client invoice, and check if the repair is completed, hence making an item available for rent again.
Oilfield Operations Reports
Oilfield Operations Reports are another useful tool in riger® that allows to generate and view consolidated information on all repairs in a report such as Need Repair Report. It also gives an ability to sort reports by filtering in Date, Location, Client, Rental Unit, and Rental Unit Group. This tool is useful if information needs to be analyzed in a table view, exported to excel, and sent in reports to executives and investors. To generate Repairs Reports periodically, there is an option in riger® to automatically generate reports and send as attachments via email to different recipients.
Here is what you get when using riger® Repairs:
- Eliminate paperwork
- Eliminate paper backed repair forms
- Eliminate data re-entry
- Elevate repairs process transparency to the next level
- Minimize miscommunication between repair shop and dispatchers
- Assign crew to repair items
- Track all items repairs in a dashboard view
- Track repair Parts, Services, and Crew
- Manage items status
- Generate periodical reports and send as an excel attachment
- Digitalization of Repairs Process
Features To Explore
Make oilfields rentals simple to manage from the first client call to the final invoice. Schedule service and dispatch jobs faster.
Streamline your field service operations from quoting, scheduling and dispatching to invoicing.
Manage staff and equipment availability, assign them to jobs, schedule and track jobs, analyze efficiency
See How With riger® You Can:
Manage Equipment Rental Operations
- Generate Oilfield Rental Invoices in 24 hours!
- Know Where your Rental Fleet and Field Team is
- Schedule Oilfield Service Instantly
- Dispatch Rental Fleet Faster
Be Always in Control
- See Full Picture and Make Data-driven Decisions
- Streamline Business Processes and Supporting Documentation
- Solve Business Challenges (Sales, Service, Revenue)
- Analyse Performance on Ongoing Basis