RIgER Inc. is looking for a creative, passionate, and driven Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team, where we believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun.
You will own the creation and direction of content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. The ultimate goal is to increase website traffic and drive engagement, qualified lead generation, customer retention, and other positive client-related outcomes.
You will help define our brand story, in addition to developing consistency for our brand’s storytelling.
You will work directly with digital marketing, marketing analytics, sales leaders, and key Subject Matter Experts and report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Compensation will commensurate with experience and performance
- Location: Canada and/or U.S.A.
- Permanent, full time
- 40 hrs/week
- Benefits: Bonus, Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Vision care benefits
- Combination of remote/in-office
Areas of responsibility:
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing plans based upon the corporate strategic goals
- Collect and report market intelligence data (reports on competitors, product and pricing intelligence)
- Develop quarterly, multi-channel (social media, podcast, email, video, etc.) content calendar based on company objectives to achieve short and long-term content goals
- Conduct internal/external topic research and generate original content that aligns with company voice and style; including, long- and short-form blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales collateral, video and podcast scripts, and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels
- Write SEO-driven copy and content that increases traffic and ranking, is on-brand, and articulately communicates the value of RigER to the target audiences to increase awareness, consideration, and conversion
- Create marketing materials and tools such as brochures, catalogs, promotional videos and movies, PPTs, templates, datasheets, project pictures, corporate gifts, etc
- Produce visual and written content daily that speaks to the US/Can target market on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and other resonant platforms. Place ads on social media channels via dedicated social tools like Facebook ads manager
- Launch, monitor Google Ads campaigns and provide suggestions on optimization of ads
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data with Marketing Director
- Monitor budgets by comparing actual results with plans and forecasts
What would make you a great candidate/Requirements:
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing, PR, content creation/videography, social media management, or another relevant communications role
- You know when to ask questions and how to get the job done without all the answers
- You have strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong copywriting and storytelling, editing, and proofreading skills for the creation of web pages, emails, marketing, and sales enablement collateral
- Proficiency in design and creative tools such as Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. or similar
- Familiarity with marketing tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc
- Familiarity with WordPress and the ability to create and edit pages and posts, upload images and graphics and manage the CMS as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Design, Communications or related field
How to apply
info (at) riger.us
6071 Neubauer Ranch Rd
Aubrey, Texas, 76227
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in US or Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in US, the employer will not consider your job application.
To be determined