RigER Inc. is seeking a self-starting highly motivated sales professional to join our successful and growing sales organization. This team helps medium to large size Oilfield Services and Rental companies throughout the United States and Canada to get on a path to operational excellence managing their rentals and service operations efficiently using the latest and mobile technology. Our new team member will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals, and will have experience as a trusted advisor to COOs, CFOs, and CEOs. This role will target accounts in a region and be based in North America.
The successful candidate will be a credible sales professional selling SaaS solutions in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Compensation will commensurate with experience and performance
- Location: Canada and/or U.S.A.
- Permanent, full time
- 40 hrs/week
- Benefits: Bonus, Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Vision care benefits
- Combination of remote/in-office
Primary responsibilities of the inside sales representative includes to engage with prospect asking probing questions to qualify and verify business challenges to position RigER as a differentiated and value-focused solution for the target market.
You would share compelling demo narratives that bring the software to life and exemplifies how our solution provide extreme value to their business.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience in a business environment
- Prior experience in a customer facing role within the B2B/Software/SaaS/Technology industry
- 5+ years of closing experience in a customer facing/customer contact role within the B2B Software/SaaS/Technology industry
- Excellent conversationalist who intentionally drives conversations to understand challenges within a prospects business and identify solutions within the portfolio to alleviate those challenges.
- Holds themselves independently accountable for meeting goals/deliverables
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced results-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (customer-centric)
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Results oriented
- Great sense of initiative and leadership
- Demonstrated professionalism in verbal in written communication.
How to apply
info (at) riger.us
6071 Neubauer Ranch Rd
Aubrey, Texas, 76227
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in US can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in US, the employer will not consider your job application.
To be determined
1C advanced user/admin (must)
Good knowledge of 1C language (must)
3-5 years of 1C development experience (v 8.0, 8.3) (must)