Manage sales, field operations, equipment rentals, inspections, maintenance, and repairs.
Calgary, AB: for the past several months, our team has been working hard to add new features and enhancements to the riger® Digital Oilfield Platform. Today, we are proud to announce the release of the latest version – riger® 7.7 – Calgary. Learn what’s in it for your business!
The new enhancements to modules and features give our clients greater centralized control over all operations with every party involved, such as vendors, partners, clients, company personnel, etc. The new version, riger® 7.7 brings new Modules and Integrations as well as additions to existing ones that give even more power to operations, management, and accounting teams to organize and control internal processes, resource planning, asset tracking, and provide detailed information about operating costs at a granular level.
The riger® software’s main purpose is to make oilfield equipment rental and service operations a better experience for everyone involved – from accountants who are able to issue invoices 10 times faster with correct information about job details, to operations managers who have dashboards and reports and now can see full picture of their business, to field technicians who are no longer using paper and spreadsheets to keep track of job details, but instead are equipped with riger® Mobile Oilfield app to enter and sync-up operational data with the back office with a click of a button.
“We wanted to find a software solution that would be flexible enough to be tailored towards our current workflow while at the same time, something with a robust platform and user friendly interface that would be reliable and easy to use. Our experience with riger® has been great. After getting past the initial learning curve, it has been an invaluable tool for us by providing access to real-time data across our rental operations and ensuring our workflow processes are adhered to.”, says Avinash, Managing Partner at Downhole Well Solutions.
Here is the list of additions and improvements of new version riger® 7.7 – Calgary.
- Job Tickets Module – gives ability to bill a rental charge for the same rental asset multiple times per day;
- CRM – incorporates all the necessary functions of a “standard” CRM but is geared towards the oilfield.
- Purchase Module – added purchase approval limits by positions and automatic notifications;
- Maintenance – added scheduling maintenance activities based on working hours/days/months and manage them on the dashboard;
- HR – added organizational structure: available positions, managers, vacations calendar.
- Home Page – brand new Home Page with dynamic widgets;
- Activity Log Dashboard – allows to manage the rental fleet on one screen (deployment, repairs, maintenance);
- Field Repairs – gives you an ability to track field repair events for rental units.
- Avalara Tax – enables updating tax rates in riger® automatically from Avalara Tax;
- MS PowerBI – this integration gives you an ultimate analytics tool with direct connection to riger®.
New Mobile Client – powerful online mobile application with full functional capabilities including inspections, maintenance, invoicing, and database administration
New version of the product will be available on August 23, 2020.
Belca Soft Corporation develops, customizes, and implements specialty Oil and Gas operations management software solutions. Our line of solutions focuses on helping the Oil & Gas industry to improve operational performance and grow their business by finding new and more efficient ways of running their operations using a digital platform that connects office and field teams using cloud and mobile technology.
Find out more at
VP of Marketing and Business Development